M&C adjustable door fitting with protective plate
The adjustable door fitting with protective plate in color F9 with knob/handle is, just like the door cylinders from M&C, one of the best-selling products. The security fitting protects the existing cylinder locks.
The biggest advantage with this new series is that the screw holes with which the fittings are secured are adjustable. This means you do not have to drill and drill extra holes to replace the existing fittings.
The protection plate prevents dirt and insects from entering the cylinder, which could block the operation of the cylinder. In coastal areas it retains sand and salt, preventing wear and corrosion. The protective plate has a recess for the cylinder on the inside and is attached with a spring. This makes it seal the cylinder exceptionally well.
- M&C door fittings with the SKG 3* quality mark are available as standard in sizes PC55 and PC72.
- Suitable for doors with a thickness of 38-58mm as standard.
- Can be used for both right and left opening doors.
- Available in stainless steel look and black.
Dimensions M&C door fittings:
- Thickness of outer shield 12mm
- Thickness Inner shield 8 mm
- External shield dimensions: 265x51x12 mm
- Inner shield: 265x51x8.0 mm
- Door cylinder may protrude min. 10mm and max. 18mm beyond the door
- Spacer mounting bolts are adjustable between 202 and 215mm
- core pull fitting adjustable on the inside with screws
2xM6x65mm with rings, in steel ridge + 1 x M6x70 mm without ring
Center to center 95/100 mm and 110/115 mm
Suitable for application :
Wood, Plastic, Metal in combination with mortise locks on doors