M&C adjustable core pull fitting
The adjustable core pull fitting in black with knob/handle is, just like the door cylinders from M&C, one of the best-selling products. The security fitting protects the existing door cylinder against the core pulling method.
The biggest advantage with this new series is that the screw holes with which the fittings are secured are adjustable. This means you do not have to drill and drill extra holes to replace the existing fittings.
Core pull fitting in combination with SKG 3* cylinders
Multiple tests have shown that the combination of M&C cylinders with the SKG3* quality mark and fittings without core pull is many times stronger than fittings with core pull. With core pull fittings, material is removed from the fitting to install the core pull protection, which weakens the safety plate. The core pulling fitting was introduced at the time because the cylinders with 3 stars were more expensive than the SKG 2*. But that has not been the case for a long time and it is wiser to replace the door cylinders with SKG 3* cylinders.
- M&C core pull fitting with the SKG 3* quality mark is available as standard in sizes PC55 and PC72.
- Suitable for doors with a thickness of 38-58mm as standard.
- Can be used for both right and left opening doors.
- Available in stainless steel look and black.
Dimensions M&C core pull fitting:
- Thickness of outer shield 15mm
- Thickness Inner shield 8 mm
- Safety shield dimensions: 265x51x15 mm
- Inner shield: 265x51x8.0 mm
- Door cylinder may protrude min. 10mm and max. 18mm beyond the door
- Spacer mounting bolts are adjustable between 202 and 215mm
- core pull fitting adjustable on the inside with screws
Mounting: 2xM6x65mm with rings, in steel ridge + 1 x M6x70 mm without ring
Center to center 95/100 mm and 110/115 mm
Suitable for application : Wood, Plastic, Metal
in combination with mortise locks on doors